Thursday, April 14, 2011

Today I have mostly been....sorting and tidying and making it nice

After recent home improvements I am now the proud owner of my very own craft room (well it's the utility room but I've claimed it for my own in exchange for Mr W and the teen having XBox and guitaring privileges elsewhere!)  After months of having all the decorating, DIY stuff taking over and crafty stuff slowly making it's way in it had become a disgusting mess of boxes, empty cupboards and bags of bits everywhere - eek...








But after much sorting fun it is now clear and tidy and ready for action...







Just need the sewing machine to come back from it's holiday with Mummy Barns and I'll be good to go.

Someone was pleased that the paints were back in action and very carefully applied red and gold to his face as well as the paper!


No comments: