Tuesday, March 29, 2011

back with reinforcements

...well only 8 months later I post again!  I have excuses
  • EXCUSE NUMBER 1 - I was pregnant - know that doesn't stop one from using the computer, typing, thinking but I was the grumpiest pregnant woman in the world ever so couldn't be bothered with anything
  • EXCUSE NUMBER 2 - Had the builders in - again I was perfectly capable of using the internet to buy many objects from ebay etc but I'm going to justify my blogging laziness with it if I want to
  • EXCUSE NUMBER 3 - I'd no followers so not like I was letting any one other than myself down right
  • EXCUSE NUMBER 4 - My first and now second Clutter Citys - far too busy making things to write about making things!
So Clutter City - didn't get a stall the first time, tried again and we actually got a one for the Christmas market - we were soooooo excited and nervous and happy and worried and thankful and scared and joyful and triumphant - all at the same time in a great big pot of mixed emotions! And then we got to work and made loads of goodies and went and sold loads of stuff, YES PEOPLE ACTUALLY REALLY PAID WITH THEIR MONEY FOR THINGS THAT WE HAD MADE - Wahhhheeeyyyyy. yiiipppppeeee etc etc

And now today is 3 days before our next stall and the only reason I have finally got round to posting is because my poor overworked sewing machine is broken - AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHLLLLEE - spent ages trying to mend it, shed an ickle tear (but not while the health visitor was here in case she thought I was post natally depressed!) and then got on with something else.  Borrowing one for tomorrow so hoping many tiny adorable reversible baby shoes get made in time and that the tiny one is as lovely and well behaved as she is today - currently sitting in new bouncy chair happily looking around the room then having the odd doze - what a cutie!

Will add photos later but not only has my sewing machine gone kaput put the computer mouse has too so doing this on dodgy laptop with no photo uploading capabilities - really must post again sooner than 8 months this time!!!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

hooray...i'm soooooo gonna check this every day to see what you have been making!!!!! (you still amaze me how you find the time) XXXXX

rachalulabelle said...

I just don't bother cleaning anything and this week we are eating from the freezer too - last night we had a tasty still a bit cold in the middle steak pie!!!